A complete thermal circuit in Barcelona
Many studies vouch for the benefits of the use of a spa, which go much further than relaxation and personal enjoyment. The temperature variation and pressure of the water combined with the feeling of floating and the soft massage of the water jets are reflected in an improvement of our blood and lymphatic circulation and in the relaxation and toning of our muscles.
The temperature of the water intensifies the creation of endorphins, relieving stress, anxiety, insomnia and psychological exhaustion, consequently increasing the quality of our lifestyle and feeling of well-being.
The regular use of the spa not only helps us to fight the pains derived from the big-city lifestyle; hydrotherapy also helps in the decongestion of the respiratory system, relieves muscular pain and increases muscle flexibility and strength. It also minimises the disorders caused by respiratory problems, arthritis or diabetes and it is perfect for people who cannot do physical exercise.
In the water area you can enjoy a fantastic swimming pool with a temperature of 38ºC (100ºF), with four underwater massage beds and a traditional jacuzzi bench. Its ice fountain and two sensations showers are an essential complement in the use of our Finnish sauna and Turkish bath. You will also find a beautiful relaxation area where you can sample our delicious selection of teas.
- Access to the spa is reserved for over people over the age of 14.
- It is mandatory to use swimming gear and flip-flops in the whole water area. Street footwear is not permitted.
- You have to shower before accessing the water area or carrying out any treatment. Use the showers located in the dressing rooms.
- Use the lockers to store your personal items.
- For security reasons, entry of metal, glass or sharp objects is prohibited.
- Keep your mobile devices turned off at all times. The use of video cameras or photo cameras is not permitted.
- Smoking, eating or entering drinks is not permitted throughout the facilities. Use our water fountains to drink.
- We ask you please to be silent. Try to respect the atmosphere of tranquillity and relaxation.
- Follow the indications of our staff at all times
- There is a maximum capacity for the use of the water area
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm
- Sunday and holidays from 10am to 8pm
- One day (15€)/ two days (22€)
- Prices with VAT included
- Bathrobe rental (4€)
- Flip-flops, towels and lockers are free